The September 19, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on August 26, 1987 at the Selland Arena in Fresno, California.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Brutus Beefcake defeated Riki Ataki (2:19)
- Ted DiBiase (w/ Virgil) defeated SD Jones (4:16)
- Jake Roberts defeated Terry Gibbs (4:14)
- The One Man Gang (w/ Slick) defeated Jesse Cortez (0:50)
- The Islanders (Haku & Tama) (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Lanny Poffo & Scott Casey (4:22)
- Paul Orndorff (w/ Sir Oliver Humperdink) defeated Barry Horowitz (3:16)
- Hulk Hogan (c) defeated The One Man Gang to retain the WWF Championship
- "Update" segment featuring "The Battle for Bam Bam."
- Podium interview with Craig DeGeorge, with Demolition and Mr. Fuji as guests, discussing their song -- "Demolition" by Rick Derringer -- from the newly released Piledriver - The Wrestling Album 2. Later in the show was a clip from Tommy Nast, producer of the radio program Power Cuts, giving a positive review for Piledriver.
- A show-closing promo teasing The Honky Tonk Man's appearance on next week's show, where he would give 10 good reasons why he is the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time.