The September 17, 1989 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on August 29, 1989 at the Springfield Civic Center in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Brutus Beefcake defeats Dale Wolfe (2:18)
- The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques Rougeau & Raymond Rougeau) (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeat Butch Mayo & Terry Daniels (3:37)
- Ronnie Garvin defeats Barry Horowitz (3:10)
- The Big Boss Man (w/ Slick) defeats Mark Boswell (1:27)
- Tito Santana defeats Chris Duffy (2:45)
- Koko B. Ware defeats Sandy Beach (2:18)
- The Powers of Pain (The Barbarian & The Warlord) (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeat George Skaaland & Mark Frear (2:08)