Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The September 16, 1999 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which was taped on September 14, 1999 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Shane McMahon defeated Joey Abs (w/ Rodney, Pete Gas, & Terri Runnels) (3:22)
- Mark Henry (c) defeated Steve Blackman to retain the WWF European Championship (1:05)
- Curtis Hughes (w/ Chris Jericho) defeated Ken Shamrock via disqualification (2:55)
- The Undertaker won a 5-man Battle Royal match
- 1) The Rock eliminated Kane
- 2) The Rock eliminated Mankind
- 3) The Undertaker eliminated The Big Show & The Rock
- Billy Gunn & Chyna defeated Hardcore Holly & Crash Holly (3:15)
- Al Snow defeated the Big Bossman in a "Pepper on a Pole match" (2:27)
- Jeff Jarrett (c) (w/ Miss Kitty & Debra) vs. Test for the WWF Intercontinental Championship match ended in a no contest (2:32)
- Vince McMahon defeated Triple H (c) (w/ Chyna) to win WWF Championship (w/ Shane McMahon as Special Guest Referee) (8:55)