|Monday Night Raw|
|Date||September 13, 1999|
|Previous episode||September 6, 1999|
|Next episode||September 20, 1999|
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Luna defeated Jeff Jarrett (w/ Debra & Miss Kitty) by DQ (1:29)
- D-Von Dudley (w/ Buh Buh Ray Dudley) defeated Faarooq (w/ Bradshaw) in a strap match (2:21)
- Test defeated Joey Abs (w/ Pete Gas and Rodney) (2:32)
- The Godfather (w/ Hos) defeated Chaz (2:23)
- Chris Jericho defeated Gotch Gracie in a Steel Cage match (2:40)
- Kane vs. Mankind vs. The Big Show vs. The Rock vs. The Undertaker ended in a no contest in a WWF World Heavyweight Title No # 1 Contendership Five Way Free For All Match (7:32)
- D-Lo Brown & Val Venis defeated Mark Henry & Steve Blackman (2:14)
- Triple H (w/ Chyna) (c) defeated Steve Austin by DQ to retain the WWF Championship (3:14)