The September 11, 2003 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on September 9, 2003 at the Jefferson Civic Center in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Tag Team Match: Nunzio & Tajiri defeated Billy Kidman & Rey Mysterio (4:19)
- Singles Match: Dawn Marie vs. Shaniqua ended in a No Contest (1:24)
- Singles Match: Chris Benoit defeated Rhyno (10:35)
- Latino Parking Lot Brawl: Eddie Guerrero defeated John Cena (8:08)
- Tag Team Match: The APA (Bradshaw & Faarooq) defeated Matt Hardy Version 1.0 & Shannon Moore (3:12)