Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following is a list of events that Sean Waltman has participated in.
- King of the Ring 1994-1-2-3 Kid defeated Jeff Jarrett by pinfall in round one of the tournament
- King of the Ring 1994-Owen Hart defeated 1-2-3 Kid by submission in round two of the tournament
- May 31, 1998 - WWF Over The Edge 1998 at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee: The Nation of Domination (Owen Hart, D-Lo Brown and Kama w/Mark Henry) defeated Degeneration X (Triple H & the New Age Outlaws (Billy Gunn & Road Dogg) w/X-Pac & Chyna) when Owen pinned Triple H
- January 3, 2000 - WWF RAW at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, FL: The Rock defeated X-Pac and WWF Tag Team Champions The New Age Outlaws (Billy Gunn and Road Dogg) in a No Disqualification 3 on 1 Handicap Match; If The Rock had lost, he would have been fired (09:17)
- March 1, 2002 - WWF house show at the SunDome in Tampa: X-Pac defeated Spike Dudley in his return match to the WWF
- June 18, 2003 - TNA weekly pay-per-view at the TNA Asylum in Nashville: Jeff Jarrett & Sting defeated AJ Styles & Sean Waltman (w/Vince Russo) when Jarrett pinned Styles
- January 15, 2006 - TNA Final Resolution 2006 at the TNA iMPACT! Zone in Orlando: Sean Waltman defeated Raven
- September 8, 2006 - WWE house show at the St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa: Sean Waltman went to the ring to celebrate with friends Triple H and Shawn Michaels after one of their victories