Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC), is Scotland's largest exhibition centre, located in the district of Finnieston on the north bank of the River Clyde, Glasgow. The venue's holding company SEC Limited, is 91% owned by Glasgow City Council and 9% owned by private investors. It is probably best known for hosting concerts, particularly in Hall 4 and Hall 3.
- WWF European Tour 1991 - Glasgow - April 25, 1991.
- WWF European Spring Tour 1993 - Glasgow.1 - April 17, 1993.
- WWF European Spring Tour 1993 - Glasgow.2 - April 18, 1993.
- WWF European Tour 1994 - Glasgow - March 27, 1994.
- WWA The Retribution - December 6, 2002.
- Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre on Wikipedia