Saturday Night's Main Event XX was a television show produced by the World Wrestling Federation whhich was taped on February 16, 1989 and was shown on Match 11, 1989. It took place at Hersheypark Arena in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Brutus Beefcake defeated Rick Rude (w/Bobby Heenan) by disqualification
- Rude was disqualified when André the Giant interfered and attacked Beefcake on the floor.
- After the match, Rude and André continued to double-team Beefcake until Jake Roberts came out to make the save for Beefcake; moments later, Beefcake attempted to make the save for Roberts, who was double-teamed by André and Rude inside the ring but, after clearing Rude from the ring, Beefcake was beaten down by André.
- Big John Studd also came ringside and had a staredown with André from the floor until Roberts threw his snake Damien into the ring to scare André from ringside.
- Hulk Hogan (w/Miss Elizabeth) defeated Bad News Brown
- Hogan pinned Brown with the leg drop.
- Ted DiBiase (w/Virgil) defeated The Blue Blazer
- DiBiase pinned the Blazer with a powerslam as the Blazer attempted a crossbody.
- This marked the TV debut of the Million Dollar Championship.
- The Brain Busters (Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard) (w/Bobby Heenan) fought The Rockers (Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty) to a double countout
- Mid-way through the match, Heenan was sent backstage after interfering twice.
- After the match, the Rockers eventually cleared the ring of their opposition.
- The Red Rooster defeated The Brooklyn Brawler (w/Bobby Heenan)
- Rooster pinned Brawler with an inside cradle as the Brawler lowered his head for a backdrop.
- After the match, Brawler and Heenan attacked the Rooster before he eventually cleared the ring of both of them.
|Saturday Night's Main Event|
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII • XIV • XV • XVI • XVII • XVIII • XIX • XX • XXI • XXII • XXIII • XXIV • XXV • XXVI • XXVII • XXVIII • XXIX • XXX • XXXI • XXXII • XXXIII • XXXIV • XXXV • XXXVI|