Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Brutus Beefcake defeated Ron Bass in a Hair vs. Hair match
- Beefcake forced Bass to submit to the sleeper hold after avoiding a clothesline.
- Hulk Hogan (w/Miss Elizabeth) defeated Akeem (w/Slick) by disqualification
- Akeem was disqualified when The Big Boss Man came ringside and tripped Hogan.
- During the match, Elizabeth went backstage to try to have Randy Savage come out and help Hogan as he was being double-teamed, but Savage said Hogan was okay and didn't need his help.
- After the match as Hogan was double-teamed, Elizabeth stepped into the ring and tried to intervene but got handcuffed by the Boss Man, then Savage made the save and cleared the ring with a steel chair.
- The Ultimate Warrior defeated The Honky Tonk Man (w/Jimmy Hart) to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship
- Warrior pinned Honky with a flying shoulderblock.
- Tito Santana defeated The Red Rooster (w/Bobby Heenan)
- Santana pinned the Rooster with a roll up as the Rooster was busy arguing with Heenan.
- After the match, Heenan (who was wearing a microphone so viewers could hear him "coach" the Rooster) began to yell at and berate the Rooster, causing the Rooster to turn against Heenan and become a face.
- Heenan consulted his friend George Steinbrenner for advice during this match (who was seated at ringside).
- Mr. Perfect defeated Koko B. Ware
- Perfect pinned Ware with the Perfectplex.
|Saturday Night's Main Event|
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII • XIV • XV • XVI • XVII • XVIII • XIX • XX • XXI • XXII • XXIII • XXIV • XXV • XXVI • XXVII • XXVIII • XXIX • XXX • XXXI • XXXII • XXXIII • XXXIV • XXXV • XXXVI|