Sacramento is the capital city of the U.S. state of California and the county seat of Sacramento County. It is located at the confluence of the Sacramento River and the American River in the northern portion of California's expansive Central Valley. With a population of 466,488 at the 2010 census, it is the sixth-largest city in California. Sacramento is the core cultural and economic center of the Sacramento metropolitan area which includes seven counties; with an estimated population of 2,927,123. Its metropolitan area is the fourth largest in California after the Greater Los Angeles Area, San Francisco Bay Area, and the San Diego metropolitan area as well as the 25th largest in the United States. A city attaining global status, Sacramento was cited by Time magazine as America's most ethnically and racially integrated city in 2002.
Sacramento became a city through the efforts of John Sutter, Sr., a Swiss immigrant, his son, John Sutter, Jr. and James W. Marshall. Sacramento grew quickly thanks to the protection of Sutter's Fort, which was established by Sutter in 1839. During the California Gold Rush, Sacramento was a major distribution point, a commercial and agricultural center, and a terminus for wagon trains, stagecoaches, riverboats, the telegraph, the Pony Express, and the First Transcontinental Railroad.
California State University, Sacramento, more commonly known as Sacramento State or Sac State, is the major local university. It is one of the twenty-three campuses of the California State University system. In addition, the University of California, Davis, is located in nearby Davis, 15 miles (24 km) west of the capital. The UC Davis Medical Center, a world-renowned research hospital, is located in the city of Sacramento.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - March 24, 1990.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - March 31, 1990.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - April 7, 1990.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - July 6, 1991.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - July 13, 1991.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - July 20, 1991.
- Royal Rumble 1993 - January 24, 1993.
- Nitro - February 24, 1997.
- Nitro - February 23, 1998.
- Heat - September 20, 1998.
- RAW - September 21, 1998.
- Nitro - February 22, 1999.
- Nitro - February 21, 2000.
- Judgment Day 2001 - May 20, 2001
- RAW - August 20, 2001.
- Smackdown - June 20, 2002.
- Velocity - June 22, 2002.
- RAW - March 24, 2003.
- Smackdown - March 27, 2003.
- RAW - December 1, 2003.
- Smackdown - September 2, 2004.
- Velocity - September 4, 2004.
- RAW - July 4, 2005.
- Smackdown - July 7, 2005.
- RAW - July 23, 2007.
- The Bash 2009 - June 28, 2009.
- NXT - February 22, 2011.
- Smackdown - February 25, 2011.
- NXT - August 9, 2011.
- Superstars - August 11, 2011.
- Smackdown - August 12, 2011.
- WWE House Show - January 14, 2012.
- RAW - October 8, 2012
- Main Event - August 4, 2015
- Smackdown - August 6, 2015
- No Mercy - October 9, 2016
- RAW - May 1, 2017
- Main Event - May 3, 2017
- Sacramento, California on Wikipedia