SHIMMER Women Athletes Volume 14 was the fourteenth SHIMMER event to be recorded by SHIMMER Women Athletes, the event took place on July 1, 2007 at the Citrus County Auditorium in Inverness, Florida. This was the first SHIMMER event not to be held in the usual Eagles Club in Berwyn, Illinois.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- Dark Match: Roderick Strong (c) defeated Chasyn Rance, Masked FIPper #16 & Masked Sparkler in a Four Corners Match to retain the FIP Heavyweight Championship
- Cindy Rogers defeated Allison Danger in a Best Two Out Of Three Falls Match
- Ariel defeated Amber O'Neal
- Lexie Fyfe defeated Daffney
- Serena Deeb defeated Malia Hosaka
- Cheerleader Melissa defeated Rain
- Daizee Haze defeated MsChif
- Amazing Kong defeated Nikki Roxx
- Sara Del Rey (c) defeated Lacey to retain the SHIMMER Championship
- SHIMMER Women Athletes Volume 14 results at Visuex.com (Official SHIMMER website)
- SHIMMER Women Athletes Volume 14 at CAGEMATCH.net