On December 13, 2008, at CZW Cage of Death X, Ryan McBride defeated Pinkie Sanchez, IWS regular Dan Paysan, Insanity Pro Wrestling's Carter Gray, and All-American Wrestling/IWA Mid-South's Egotistico Fantastico in what may well have been the hottest match of the night to become the new CZW World Junior Heavyweight Championship. The finish saw Pinkie Sanchez and Ryan McBride fighting on the ladder - both went to grab the belt and fell down, but McBride was holding the belt when they hit the mat.
On December 8, 2009, McBride lost a dark match to Jon Dahmer in a dark match at CZW Cage of Death XI. At the next years Cage of Death, McBride was involved in a six-way scramble that included AKUMA Alex Colon, Drew Gulak, Johnathan Gresham, Ryan McBride, Ruckus and Rich Swann.
- Signature moves
- "Hot Shot"
Championships and accomplishments
- Eastern Wrestling Alliance
- EWA Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Teddy Stigma (1)
- Tag Team of the Year (2007) – with Teddy Stigma
- Match of the Year (2007) with Teddy Stigma vs. The Varsity in a Ladder match
- FirstState Championship Wrestling
- 1CW First State Champion (1 time)
- 1CW Unified Heavyweight Champion (1 time, Current)
- Ground Breaking Wrestling
- GBW Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Teddy Stigma (1)
- Maryland Championship Wrestling
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- 2007 Rookie of the Year nominee
- PWI ranked him #472 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2008
- PWI ranked him #395 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2009
- PWI ranked him #348 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2010
- PWI ranked him #383 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2011