Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, Please upload some images and put them in the article. Please remove this tag when this is done.
Tri-State Wrestling Alliance
In 1990, Rockin' Rebel signed with the Philadelphia-based Tri-State Wrestling Alliance. While touring with the TWA, Rebel became the first Tri-State Champion and had memorable feuds with The Sandman, D.C. Drake, and C.N. Redd. He also teamed with Jimmy Jannetty to form The Confederacy. They became top contenders to the tag team titles and feuded with teams such as The Super Destroyers and [[The Blackharts]]. Despite its success, the TWA ceased operations abruptly in 1991. Rebel returned to the promotion in early 1993 after it had been renamed Eastern Championship Wrestling.
Rockin' Rebel hit the independent circuit after leaving ECW in 1995. He then had a brief stint in WCW and numerous dark matches with the then-called WWF. He had successful tours of Japan, Korea and Puerto Rico before returning to the U.S. in 1996. Throughout the mid-90s, Rebel and fellow ECW alum Glen Osbourne formed a successful tag team known as Darkside. Together they won the Maryland-based Mid-Eastern Wrestling Federation tag team titles five times, the Virginia-based International Pro Wrestling Association tag team titles twice, and appeared regularly for the NWA. On July 25, 2000, Rockin' Rebel debuted in Combat Zone Wrestling. He joined Lobo's Army and remained in the stable until it dissolved upon Lobo's retirement. He then formed a stable known as Rebel's Army with Derrick Frazier, Doomsday Danny Rose and former Tough Enough contestant Greg Matthews. Rebel and Matthews still team together in many promotions around the independent circuit such as PWF,3PW,PWU and World-1.
Between 2003 and 2005, Rockin' Rebel made numerous appearances with Pro-Pain Pro Wrestling.He still wrestles today for numerous independent federations. He also has been inducted into the DWF and IWPF hall of fame in 2012 and ACW, MWF and 1CW Hall of Fame in 2014.
- Finishing moves
- Rebelizer (Diving leg drop)
- Signature moves
- Chair shot
- Double knee backbreaker
- Inverted DDT
- Overhead belly to belly suplex
- Sitout suplex slam
- "The Original Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rollah"
Championships and accomplishments
- Atomic Championship Wrestling
- Blackball'd Wrestling Organization
- Combat Zone Wrestling
- Defiant Championship Wrestling
- DCW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Elite Generation Wrestling
- EGW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Empire Wrestling Alliance
- EWA Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Independent Pro Wrestling Alliance
- Liberty All-Star Wrestling
- Lethal Wrestling Federation
- LWF Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Mid-Eastern Wrestling Federation
- NWA New Jersey
- Northeast Wrestling
- NEW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Northern States Wrestling Alliance
- NSWA Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Nittany Valley Wrestling
- NVW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Premier Wrestling Federation
- Pro-Pain Pro Wrestling
- Tri-State Wrestling Alliance
- TWA Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Valour Professional Wrestling
- Virginia Wrestling Association
- World Wide Wrestling Alliance
- WWWA Television Championship (1 time)
- World Xtreme Wrestling
- WXW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)