Charles B. Sprott (March 1, 1936) is a Canadian former professional wrestler, better known by his ring names Ricky Hunter and the masked wrestler The Gladiator. He was best known for his title-winning success in Championship Wrestling from Florida in the late 1960s, and for his stint from the mid-1980s in the World Wrestling Federation (now WWE).
Sprott was active for well over thirty years, mainly performing in a number of National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) promotions. He wrestled throughout the United States and Canada, and internationally, including in Australia, Japan, and England.
Championships and accomplishments
- Atlas Wrestling Club
- Junior Heavyweight Champion (1 time) (as Buddy Sprott)
- Madison Wrestling Club
- Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with George Eakin (as Buddy Sprott)
- L&G Promotions
- Championship Wrestling from Florida
- NWA Western States (Amarillo)
- All-South Wrestling Alliance
- Georgia Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Tommy Seigler (as The Super Gladiator)
- Georgia Television Championship (1 time, undefeated) (as The Super Gladiator)
- NWA: All-Star Wrestling
- NWA Canadian Tag Team Championship (Vancouver version) (1 time) – with Guy Mitchell (as Ricky Hunter)