Rey de Reyes 2014 (Spanish for "King of Kings") was a professional wrestling event produced by the Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA) promotion, which took take place on March 16, 2014, at Plaza de Toros Monumental Lorenzo Garza in Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico. The event was the 18th event produced under the Rey de Reyes name and also the 18th time that the Rey de Reyes tournament was held.
The event featured seven professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers portray either villains (referred to as "rudos" in Mexico) or fan favorites ("técnicos" in Mexico) as they follow a series of tension-building events, which culminate in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Alan Stone, Dinastía, Faby Apache and Pimpinela Escarlata defeated Mamba, Mini Charly Manson, Sexy Star and Silver King
- Daga (c) (w/ Taya) defeated Argenis, Australian Suicide and Super Fly in a Four-way elimination match to retain the AAA Cruiserweight Championship
- Chessman (w/ El Hijo del Fantasma) defeated Villano IV (w/ Alan Stone) to win the vacant AAA Latin American Championship
- Los Güeros del Cielo (Angélico and Jack Evans) (c) defeated Aero Star and Drago, Los Inferno Rockers (Demon Rocker and Machine Rocker) and La Sociedad (El Hijo del Fantasma and Psicosis) in a Four-way tag team elimination match to retain the AAA World Tag Team Championship
- Cibernético, Electroshock and Psycho Clown (w/ Joaquín Roldán) defeated La Sociedad (Jeff Jarrett, Máscara Año 2000, Jr. and El Texano, Jr.) (with Dorian Roldán and Karen Jarrett)
- La Parka defeated Black Warrior, El Hijo del Perro Aguayo and El Zorro in a Four-way elimination Rey de Reyes tournament final match