Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rey de Reyes 2013 (Spanish for "King of Kings") was professional wrestling event produced by the Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA) promotion, which took on March 17, 2013, at Plaza de Toros Monumental Lorenzo Garza in Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico. The event was the 17th event produced under the Rey de Reyes name and also the 17th time that the Rey de Reyes tournament was held.
The event featured eight professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers portray either villains (referred to as "rudos" in Mexico) or fan favorites ("técnicos" in Mexico) as they follow a series of tension-building events, which culminate in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Fénix defeated Crazy Boy, Daga and Juventud Guerrera in a Four-way elimination tournament final match for the AAA Fusión Championship
- Los Inferno Rockers (Devil Rocker, Machine Rocker and Soul Rocker) defeated Los Psycho Circus (Monster Clown, Murder Clown and Psycho Clown)
- El Mesías defeated Heavy Metal, Octagón, La Parka, La Parka Negra and Pentagón Jr. in a Six-way elimination Rey de Reyes tournament semifinal match
- L.A. Park defeated Chessman, Drago, Jack Evans, Psicosis and Villano IV in a Six-way elimination Rey de Reyes tournament semifinal match
- Canek defeated Cibernético, Electroshock, El Hijo del Perro Aguayo, Silver King and Toscano in a Six-way elimination Rey de Reyes tournament semifinal match
- Faby Apache defeated LuFisto, Mari Apache and Taya in a Four-way elimination tournament final match for the AAA Reina de Reinas Championship
- El Mesías defeated Canek and L.A. Park in a Three-way elimination Rey de Reyes tournament final match