The Rey de Reyes (English: "King of Kings") 2002 was the sixth annual Rey de Reyes professional wrestling tournament and show show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). The event took place on March 17, 2002 in Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico. The Rey de Reyes tournament consisted of a semi-final round of four four-man elimination matches and a final match with the winners of each of the semi-finals facing off in an elimination match until only one man remains. The final of the 2002 Rey de Reyes tournament pitted El Canek, Pirata Morgan, Cibernético and Octagón against each other.
- Octagón defeated Mascara Maligna, Máscara Sagrada and Pentagon in a Rey de Reyes semifinal match
- Cibernético defeated Dos Caras, El Oriental and El Texano in a Rey de Reyes semifinal match
- Pirata Morgan defeated Gronda, Loco Zandokan and Pimpinela Escarlata in a Rey de Reyes semifinal match
- El Canek defeated El Hijo del Solitario, Picudo and Septiembre Negro in a Rey de Reyes semifinal match
- Mascarita Maligna & Mini Abismo Negro defeated Mascarita Sagrada 2000 & Octagóncito
- El Alebrije, La Parka II, Mr. Águila, El Zorro defeated Abismo Negro, Chessman, Electroshock, Monsther
- El Canek defeated Cibernético, Octagón and Pirata Morgan in the Rey de Reyes final match