Violent Tendencies featured professional wrestling matches, which involved different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds, plots, and storylines that played out on ROH's television programs. Wrestlers portrayed villains or heroes as they followed a series of events that built tension and culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark match: Alex Payne defeated Adam Pearce
- Dark match: Mikey Nicholls defeated Tony Kozina
- Dark match: Sonny Samson defeated ???
- Grizzly Redwood defeated Silas Young (3:44)
- Kenny King & Rhett Titus defeated Brent Albright & Erick Stevens (12:39)
- Claudio Castagnoli vs. Nigel McGuinness ended in a Double Count Out (13:00)
- El Generico & Kevin Steen defeated The House Of Truth (Christin Able & Josh Raymond) (13:19)
- Austin Aries defeated Delirious and Joey Ryan and Petey Williams and Rasche Brown and Sami Callihan in a Six Man Mayhem (12:30)
- Colt Cabana defeated D-Lo Brown (8:49)
- The American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) (c) defeated KENTA & Roderick Strong to retain the ROH World Tag Team Championship (21:05)
- Tyler Black defeated Jimmy Jacobs in a Steel Cage Match (22:00)