The Bitter End was a professional wrestling event promoted by Ring of Honor. It took place on November 4, 2006 at the Pennsylvania National Guard Armory in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The show's name comes from the main event, as Homicide and Steve Corino were scheduled to compete in a Fight Without Honor to end their four year long feud.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Christopher Daniels (w/ Allison Danger) defeated Matt Cross (8:36)
- Ricky Reyes defeated Shane Hagadorn (3:33)
- Pelle Primeau defeated BJ Whitmer, Colt Cabana and Tank Toland in a Four Corner Survival match (11:08)
- Samoa Joe & Nigel McGuinness defeated Bryan Danielson & Jimmy Rave (18:55)
- The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark Briscoe) defeated Delirious & Davey Richards (16:02)
- The Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli) defeated Austin Aries & Roderick Strong by disqualification to retain the ROH World Tag Team Championship (16:55)
- KENTA defeated Matt Sydal (16:45)
- Homicide (w/ Konnan & Julius Smokes) defeated Steve Corino in a Fight Without Honor (26:42)