Sign of Dishonor was a wrestling event promoted by Ring of Honor. It took place on July 8, 2005 at the Sports Plus Entertainment Center in Long Island, New York. Following the events at ROH Death before Dishonor III, ROH convinced CM Punk to come back and make one defense of the ROH World Championship on the condition he got to pick the opponent.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Jay Lethal & Dixie defeated The Heartbreak Express (Sean & Phil Davis)
- Roderick Strong defeated Azrieal
- BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs defeated Lacey's Angels (Deranged & Cheech w/Lacey & Cloudy) to retain the ROH Tag Team Championship
- AJ Styles defeated Jimmy Rave (w/The Embassy)
- Nigel McGuinness defeated Vordell Walker
- Austin Aries defeated Homicide, James Gibson and Samoa Joe in a Four Corner Survival match
- Christopher Daniels (w/Allison Danger) defeated Colt Cabana
- CM Punk defeated Jay Lethal to retain the ROH World Championship'