Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
ROH Scramble Cage Melee was an event held by Ring of Honor. It took place on August 28, 2004 in Braintree, Massachusetts and featured the first Scramble Cage Melee match. Due to the dangerous nature of the match (the only way to eliminate and opponent is to dive onto them from one of the platforms on top of the cage) and the number of injuries sustained in this one match, no other Scramble Cage Melee match has been held.
Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- Alex Shelley (w/ Austin Aries, Jack Evans & Roderick Strong) defeated Jay Lethal (12:45)
- Jimmy Rave (w/ Diablo Santiago, Oman Tortuga & Prince Nana) defeated Angel Dust (w/ Cheech & Cloudy) (10:49)
- Ace Steel defeated Roderick Strong (w/ Alex Shelley, Austin Aries & Jack Evans) (9:37)
- Austin Aries (w/ Alex Shelley & Roderick Strong) defeated Colt Cabana (16:10)
- The Havana Pitbulls (Ricky Reyes & Rocky Romero) (c) (w/ Julius Smokes) defeated Special K (Dixie & Izzy) (w/ Angel Dust, Becky Bayless, Cheech, Cloudy & Lacey) to retain the ROH Tag Team Championship (13:49)
- John Walters defeated Doug Williams (c) to win the ROH Pure Championship
- Homicide defeated CM Punk & Samoa Joe in a Three Way Dance (17:54)
- Jack Evans defeated Altar Boy Luke, BJ Whitmer, Dan Maff, DeVito, Diablo Santiago, Dunn, Fast Eddie, Loc, Marcos, Oman Tortuga & Trent Acid in a Scramble Cage Melee (17:38)
- DeVito eliminated Maff and Whitmer with a moonsault
- Alter Boy Luke eliminated Loc and DeVito with a Swanton
- Fast Eddie eliminated Marcos, Dunn, Luke, Santiago and Tortuga after giving Marcos a fall away slam off of the platform and landing on the rest. Eddie injured himself with the move and was forced to quit the match.
- Evans eliminated Acid with a 630 to win the match.