Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Motor City Madness 2009 featured professional wrestling matches, which involved different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds, plots, and storylines that played out on ROH's television programs. Wrestlers portrayed villains or heroes as they followed a series of events that built tension and culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Dark match: Ernie Osiris defeated Ninja Pink
- Dark match: Kenny King defeated Alex Payne (4:53)
- Dark match: Andy Ridge & Grizzly Redwood vs. Irish Airborne (Dave Crist & Jake Crist) ended in a No Contest (0:18)
- Bryan Danielson defeated Rhett Titus (13:41)
- Austin Aries defeated Silas Young (9:11)
- Brodie Lee vs. Necro Butcher ended in a Double Count Out (5:17)
- Erick Stevens & Roderick Strong defeated The Age of the Fall (Delirious & Jimmy Jacobs) (13:16)
- Claudio Castagnoli defeated Brent Albright (13:32)
- Jerry Lynn vs. Tyler Black ended in a Time Limit Draw (20:00)
- Nigel McGuinness defeated Jay Briscoe (15:55)
- El Generico & Kevin Steen (c) defeated The American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) (w/ Larry Sweeney) to retain the ROH World Tag Team Championship (19:29)