Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Joe vs. Kobashi was a wrestling event promoted by Ring of Honor. It took place on October 1, 2005 at the New Yorker Hotel in New York, New York. The show was the first night of a two-night tour featuring Japanese legend and Pro Wrestling NOAH star Kenta Kobashi.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Winner: Claudio Castagnoli (7:50)
- Matt Sydal eliminated Azrieal (9:25)
- Christopher Daniels eliminated Matt Sydal (13:00)
- Winner: Christopher Daniels (13:00)
- Winner: Sal Rinauro & Tony Mamaluke (13:47)
- Winner: Nigel McGuinness (10:58)
- Winner: Roderick Strong (13:45)
- Winner: Ricky Reyes (0:47)
- Winner: James Gibson (15:47)
- Winner: Jack Evans (13:35)
- Winner:Kenta Kobashi (22:13)