Dissension was a wrestling event held by Ring of Honor. It took place on January 28, 2006 in Cleveland, Ohio. The shows name come from both Lacey’s Angels member BJ Whitmer, who had begun to grow tired with his partner Jimmy Jacobs after he announced he was in love with Lacey, as well as from Matt Sydal, who has announced his intent to challenge his Generation Next teammates Austin Aries and Roderick Strong for the ROH Tag Team Championship.
The shows main event featured ROH World Champion Bryan Danielson defending the title against AJ Styles. While normally it is the champion who is challenged, Danielson was the one to ask for the match as the two had wrestled only two single matches in ROH, with Styles winning both.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Adam Pearce defeated Jay Fury
- Jimmy Yang defeated Jay Lethal
- Tony Mamaluke, Sal Rinauro & Delirious defeated The Embassy (Jimmy Rave, Alex Shelley & Abyss w/Prince Nana)
- Low Ki defeated Jack Evans
- Ace Steel & Claudio Castagnoli defeated Nigel McGuinness & Chad Collyer
- Generation Next (Austin Aries & Roderick Strong) defeated Lacey's Angels (BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs w/Lacey) to retain the ROH Tag Team Championship
- Christopher Daniels defeated Matt Sydal
- Bryan Danielson defeated AJ Styles to retain the ROH World Championship
Importance of the show
- Low Ki’s match with Jack Evans would be his final one in Ring of Honor. Low Ki would leave ROH after he reported demanded more money to put over Roderick Strong at the following show. ROH, who had already announced the match between Low Ki and Strong, promised a huge surprise in replace of the match. The show also featured the final ROH appearance of Abyss, as well as Jay Lethal’s final appearance as a regular.
- BJ Whitmer quiting Lacey's Angels was the start of his feud with Jimmy Jacobs and Lacey, which would last for over a year.