|A Fight at the Roxbury|
|Promotion||Ring of Honor|
|Date||June 8, 2007|
|City||Roxbury Crossing, Massachusetts|
|Last Event||Respect is Earned|
|Next Event||ROH Domination|
A Fight at the Roxbury was a wrestling event promoted by Ring of Honor. It took place on June 8, 2007 in Roxbury Crossing, Massachusetts.
- Brent Albright defeated BJ Whitmer by disqualification
- Whitmer was disqualified after he headbutted the referee out of frustration.
- Daizee Haze came out to the ring and called out Lacey for what she did last time ROH was in Boston. Jimmy Jacobs came out and began to patronize, so she attacked him. Lacey ran out and shove Haze off him and tried to see if he was okay, but Jacobs ordered her to attack Haze.
- Bryan Danielson defeated Jimmy Rave
- Kevin Steen defeated Mark Briscoe
- Steen pinned Mark after a Package Piledriver.
- After the match, Steen continued to attack Mark, until Jay Briscoe came to his aid.
- Claudio Castagnoli defeated Chris Hero (w/Sweet n' Sour Inc.), Mike Quackenbush and Nigel McGuinness in a Four Corner Survival match
- Eddie Edwards defeated Pelle Primeau
- Matt Sydal defeated El Generico
- Delirious & The Resilience (Matt Cross & Erick Stevens) defeated the No Remorse Corps (Roderick Strong, Davey Richards & Rocky Romero)
- Takeshi Morishima defeated Jay Briscoe to retain the ROH World Championship