Disappearance and Re-Surface (2005-2009)
Perry Saturn roughly dropped out of the public's eye sometime around 2005. Perry Saturn around 2004 was set to appear at independent wrestling shows, but failed to show up apparently due to not being medically cleared. Around 2005, no one heard from Saturn. None of his family, friends, etc. heard from Saturn. Over time Saturn's close friends such as Chirs Candido and Killer Kowalski died, he failed to show up at any of there funerals. Most of the public thought Saturn was dead. He was reported as being spotted in 2007, but it didn't get past then that.
In November 2009, Saturn was spotted and brought back to the public. Wrestling sources claimed he was alive and well. He also made a backstage appearance at Bragging Rights.
- Finishing and signature moves
- Death Valley driver
- Rings of Saturn (Scissored armbar)
- Moss-Covered Three-Handled Family Credenza (Swinging fisherman suplex)
- Corner slingshot splash
- Saturns Planet
- Diving elbow drop
- Diving knee drop
- Double arm powerbomb
- Multiple suplex variations
- Saturnsault (Springboard moonsault)
- Slingshot leg drop
- Tag teams and stables
Championships and accomplishments
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- PWI ranked him #59 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 1998
- PWI ranked him # 89 of the 100 best tag teams of the PWI Years with John Kronus in 2003.
- World Championship Wrestling