Niko Bogojevic (December 21, 1991) is an American professional wrestler and former amateur wrestler. He currently is signed by WWE, where he is working in their developmental branch WWE NXT under the ring name Otis Dozovic, He previously worked for NRW Pro Wrestling under the ring name Dozer. He has also worked for the National Wrestling Alliance and Ultra Championship Wrestling-Zero.
Bogojevic is re-known in the State of Wisconsin for being one of the most decorated Amateur wrestlers in state history.
Bogojevic wrestled early matches in the Colorado promotions Ultra Championship Wrestling-Zero and NRW Pro Wrestling, using the ring name Dozer. During this time, he won the NRW Charged Championship and won the 2015 Rookie of the Year Award.
On April 16, 2016, Bogojevic announced on his Twitter account, he had signed with the WWE and would begin training in its NXT program. His debut match was on the July 8th edition of NXT Live, teaming with Adrian Jaoude in a tag match won by The Authors Of Pain (Gzim Selmani & Sunny Dhinsa). He won his first singles match on July 16, defeating Steve Cutler. His second singles victory followed after he defeated Patrick Clark during the July 21st edition of NXT. Dozovic quickly formed a tag team with Tucker Knight beginning on July 22, where they were defeated by TM-61 (Nick Miller & Shane Thorne). The team continued to wrestle over the course of August and September.
Heavy Machinery (2016-present)
Dozovic and Knight officially became known as Heavy Machinery on October 1, 2016 for the remainder of the year wrestled under this team name. On May 25, 2017, they defeated Lars Sullivan & Victor Andrews.
Bogojevic attended Colorado State University-Pueblo, studying Recreation. While training at the USA Olympic Training facilities he was trained and mentored by Olympic Gold Medalist Rulon Gardner. His full name is pronounced NEE-koh BOH-goh-yay-vich.
- Finishing moves
- World Strongest Slam
- Dozer Bomb (Corner slingshot splash)
- Signature moves
Championships and accomplishments
- 2015 NRW Rookie of the Year
- NRW Charged Championship (1-time)
- Wrestled in the only Iron Man match in the history of the State of Colorado on March 19th, 2016
- Amateur Wrestling Accomplishments
- 2-time USA Wrestling Cadet All-American
- 2007 Fila Cadet Greco-Roman national champion
- 3-time USA Wrestling Junior All-American
- 2009 USA Wrestling Junior Greco-Roman national champion
- 2010 Wisconsin State Champion
- Undefeated 48-0 Senior Record
- 2010, Ranked #13 in Wrestling's USA Magazine's Best High School Wrestlers
- Superior High School's All-Time Leader in wins (135)
- 2014 Team USA Greco-Roman Roster Member
- 2014, Bronze Medal at Pan-American Games (Mexico City, Mexico)