Orizaba is a city and municipality in the Mexican state of Veracruz. It is located 20 km west of its sister city Córdoba, and is adjacent to Río Blanco and Ixtaczoquitlán, on Federal Highways 180 and 190. The city had a 2005 census population of 117,273 and is almost coextensive with its small municipality, with only a few small areas outside the city. The municipality's population was 117,289 and it has an area of 27.97 km² (10.799 sq mi).
- TripleMania III-A - June 10, 1995.
- TripleMania IV-B - June 15, 1996.
- Verano de Escándalo 2004 - October 16, 2004.
- Verano de Escándalo 2010 - August 14, 2010.
- Orizaba, Veracruz on Wikipedia