Ontario is a city located in south west San Bernardino County, California, United States, 35 miles east of downtown Los Angeles. Located in the western part of the Inland Empire region, it lies just east of the Los Angeles county line and is part of the Greater Los Angeles Area. As of the 2010 Census, the city had a population of 163,924, up from 158,007 at the 2000 census, making it the county's fourth most populous city after San Bernardino, Fontana, and Rancho Cucamonga .
- Main Event - February 12, 2014.
- SmackDown - February 14, 2014.
- Main Event - August 26, 2014.
- Smackdown - August 29, 2014.
- Ontario, California on Wikipedia