To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this Stadium article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
The Omni Coliseum, usually called The Omni, from the Latin for "all," or "every", was an indoor arena located in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Completed in 1972, the arena seated 16,378 for basketball and 15,278 for hockey. It was part of the Omni Complex, now known as the CNN Center.
Demolished in 1997, the only remaining reminder is the scoreboard from the Omni that now hangs in the pavilion of the Philips Arena. That scoreboard, a basketball-specific scoreboard, was created by American Sign and Indicator in the early 1980s to replace a hockey-specific scoreboard that was the arena's original scoreboard, but was maintained by Daktronics during the 1990s. As well, the arena contained on each end zone four messageboards, two of which were animation boards.
- WWF House Show - January 11, 1985.
- WWF House Show - February 3, 1985.
- WWF House Show - February 24, 1985.
- Starrcade 1985 - November 18, 1985.
- Starrcade 1986 - November 27, 1986.
- The Great American Bash 1987 - July 4, 1987.
- NWA-WCW House Show - October 8, 1989.
- Starrcade 1989 - December 13, 1989.
- Starrcade 1992 - December 28, 1992.
- Slamboree 1993 - May 24, 1993.
- Nitro - January 1, 1996.
- Nitro - March 3, 1997.
- Omni Coliseum on Wikipedia