The October 8, 1989 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on September 20, 1989 at the Louisville Gardens in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels) defeat Al Burke & Tom Stone (3:32)
- Hillbilly Jim defeats Ray Oakley (1:45)
- Bad News Brown defeats Joe Cazana & Rick Horner in a Two On One Handicap Match (2:07)
- Brutus Beefcake defeats Craig Green (2:55)
- The Powers of Pain (The Barbarian & The Warlord) (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeat Chuck Casey & Randy Fox (1:32)
- Rick Rude (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeats Jim Evans (1:15)
- Ronnie Garvin defeats Todd Becker (1:26)