The October 8, 1988 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on September 13, 1988 at the Market Square Arena in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Ultimate Warrior (c) defeated Gene Ligon to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (1:48)
- Dino Bravo (w/ Frenchy Martin) defeated John Latu (1:40)
- The Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels) defeated Rusty Riddle & Sandy Beach (3:26)
- Bad News Brown defeated Warren Bianchi (2:08)
- Don Muraco defeated Larry Stephens (1:34)
- The Junkyard Dog defeated Brian Costello (1:28)
- Demolition (Ax & Smash) (c) (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated DJ Peterson & Tommy Angel to retain the WWF Tag Team Championship (2:20)
- "The Brother Love Show" debuts on Superstars, having moved from Wrestling Challenge. The first Superstars segment has Bobby Heenan as a guest, where -- after vowing that Hercules wouldn't stand a chance against DiBiase -- declares he has acquired Terry Taylor as the newest member of the Heenan Family, boasting he he could take the "average" wrestler and make him a star.