The October 3, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on September 15, 1987 at the Peoria Civic Center in Peoria, Illinois.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Superstar Billy Graham & The Rougeau Brothers (Jacques Rougeau & Raymond Rougeau) defeated Joe Mirto, Rick Gantner & Tom Stone (2:03)
- Ted DiBiase (w/ Virgil) defeated Scott Casey (3:10)
- Paul Orndorff (w/ Sir Oliver Humperdink) defeated Dave Wagner (2:54)
- Hercules, King Kong Bundy & Rick Rude (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Chris Bassett, ML Williams & Tony Leone (1:49)
- Killer Khan (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated Mike Richards
- Ivan Putski & The Junkyard Dog defeated Chris Curtis & Mike Poland (2:40)
- Final hype surrounding the "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. Honky Tonk Man match for the WWF Intercontinental Championship, to air on that weekend's Saturday Night's Main Event on NBC:
- A podium interview with Craig DeGeorge interviewing Jimmy Hart and Miss Elizabeth, with each manager supporting their wrestler.
- At the end of the show, clips of various superstars and managers are aired, with the heels predicting victory for Honky and the faces supporting "Macho Man"; André the Giant also weighs in, stating his disinterest in the outcome and reaffirming his focus on a rematch with Hulk Hogan for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship.
- An "Update" segment on Ken Patera's recent arm injury.