- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- CM Punk defeated Matt Striker via disqualification at 3:37 when Mike Knox interfered as Punk attempted the uranage; after the bout, Punk knocked Knox to the floor with a kick to the head
- Test pinned Hardcore Holly at 13:21 with a roll up and grabbing the tights for leverage after Holly hit the steel post shoulder-first; after the match, Test hit Holly three times across the back with a steel chair
- Rob Van Dam defeated ECW World Champion the Big Show in a non-title ladder match at 9:24 after reversing a powerbomb attempt and sending Show over the top to the floor with a hurricanrana; due to pre-match stipulations, RVD could choose any date to receive a title shot against the Big Show
- Featured an opening in-ring promo by Rob Van Dam about his victory the previous week over ECW World Champion the Big Show and then asked when his title shot would come.
- Moments later, Paul Heyman, accompanied by his bodyguards, came out with a contract for RVD's title shot and said RVD could sign it if he beat the Big Show in a ladder match later in the show and could choose any date he wanted.
- Heyman then ordered his bodyguards to attack RVD, which they did until he cleared them from the ringin.
- Included a segment in which several WWE talent and marines commented on who they thought was tougher, John Cena or the character he playes in "The Marine."
- Featured Rebecca DiPietro conducting a backstage interview with The Sandman on why the fans should vote him to face Umaga at Cyber Sunday.