|Friday Night Smackdown|
|Date||October 21, 2005|
|Venue||Lawlor Events Center|
|Previous episode||October 14, 2005|
|Next episode||October 28, 2005|
The October 21, 2005 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took take place on October 18, 2005 at the Lawlor Events Center in Reno, Nevada.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Booker T (w/ Sharmell) defeated Chris Benoit (c) to win the WWE United States Championship (15:36)
- Matt Hardy defeated Simon Dean (4:25)
- Rey Mysterio defeated John Bradshaw Layfield (w/ Jillian Hall) via DQ (6:14)
- Bobby Lashley defeated Vito (w/ Nunzio) (2:14)
- Hardcore Holly defeated Sylvan in a Hardcore match (10:31)
- Batista & Eddie Guerrero defeated Mr. Kennedy & Randy Orton by DQ (12:06)