The October 14, 2008 Edition of ECW is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's ECW brand, took place on October 14, 2008
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Featured an opening in-ring promo by Tony Atlas & Mark Henry in which Atlas claimed Henry deserved the ECW World Title
- Moments later, Teddy Long came out and said Henry would be one of the three men the fans could vote in as ECW World Champion Matt Hardy's opponent at Cyber Sunday
- Long then said there would be qualifying matches later in the show to determine the other two candidates
- Included a vignette promoting the ECW return of The Boogeyman
- Featured a backstage segment with Long and Tiffany, dressed as a show girl, in which Long said she would surely win the costume contest at Cyber Sunday
- Tiffany then showed Long an Elvis outfit he should try on
- Moments later, Jack Swagger appeared and said he should be one of the three who the fans should choose to face Hardy at Cyber Sunday
- Tommy Dreamer then came in and asked for a title shot after Cyber Sunday, with Long taking it under advisement
- Dreamer and Swagger then had words before Swagger left the office
- Included an ad promoting WrestleMania 25 tickets going on sale Nov. 8.