Footage of Sable filming Pacific Blue.
Steve Austin is shown taping up his wrists backstage.
Ken Shamrock lost to Al Snow after he was disqualified for refusing to release the anklelock after Al Snow had reached the ropes. Scorpio tried to make the save, but Shamrock dispatched him with a belly-to-belly suplex and returned to the anklelock on Snow. Mankind enters the ring with a chair and Shamrock makes haste.
Michael Cole interviews the Road Dogg backstage. He says that if Cole wants to know about Billy Gunn, he can contact him directly. In the meanwhile he doesn't care if Jeff Jarrett is pissed off at him because he's going to whup his ass.
A vignette was shown of Steven Regal squeezing his own orange juice because he's a real man's man.
Jeff Jarrett got a disqualification victory over the Road Dogg after James waffled him with his own guitar. James celebrated in the ring despite the loss.
Steve Austin's hospital attack on Vince McMahon is replayed.
Steve Austin is shown walking around backstage. He knocks over a chair.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- WWF Women's Title Match: Jacqueline (c) (w/ Marc Mero) defeated Starla Sexton (2:37)
- Jacqueline pinned Sexton after a float-over DDT.
- 8-Man Tag Team Match: Kai En Tai (Dick Togo, Mens Teioh, Sho Funaki, & Taka Michinoku) (w/ Yamaguchi-san) defeated Too Much (Brian Christopher & Scott Taylor) and The Hardy Boyz (Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy) (3:01)
- Teioh pinned Taylor after an elbowdrop from Funaki.
- Singles Match: Edge defeated Vader (3:29)
- Edge pinned Vader after the Downward Spiral.
- Singles Match: Al Snow defeated Ken Shamrock (0:46)
- Shamrock was disqualified for refusing to release an anklelock after Snow had reached the ropes.
- Singles Match: Jeff Jarrett defeated The Road Dogg (2:37)
- Dogg was disqualified after he hit Jarrett with Jarrett's guitar
- Dogg was WWE Tag Team Champion at the time of this match.
- Non-Title Match: Steve Austin defeated D-Lo Brown (w/ Mark Henry) (2:00)