Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The October 10, 2012 episode of Vendetta Pro Wrestling TV aired at 11pm on Comcast 25 in Santa Maria and Lompoc, California. With this episode, the schedule had been changed to having new episodes airing every three weeks. This was because unlike the previous editions which aired on television, this episode was produced in High Definition. This episode featured two matches that had previously been released on DVD by Highlight Media.
One match being the Four-Corners "Dos Perfectos Invitational" for the Unified Tag-Team titles from the Shamrock Slam 2012 event, and the match at Reflexion 2012 between "Wrestling Personified" Rik Luxury, "The Mexican Werewolf" El Chupacabra and Sheik Khan Abadi for the then-vacant Vendetta Pro Tri-Force title, as well as a vignette from Dos Perfectos which first appeared on the Vendetta Pro YouTube Channel prior to the Shamrock Slam 2012 event taking place.
The Vendetta Pro Tri-Force title had previously been held by Disco Machine. However, the title was relinquished by Disco as a result of his retirement from Professional Wrestling on January 1, 2012. The match at Reflexion 2012 was set up to crown a new titleholder.
The intro music was "Rebel Yell" by Drowning Pool, and the television program produced by Christopher "TAK" Clark.
One week after the program aired on television, it was made available worldwide on Vendetta Pro Wrestling's YouTube Channel.
(c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dos Perfectos (Greg Hernandez 'Y' Jesse Jimenez) (c) defeated Mucha Lucha (Tenchismo & Fernando Estrella), Ricky Ruffin & Jefferson T. Stahr, and "The Rebel Rouser" Clay Tawzer & The Drunken Irishman
- in a Four-Way Dos Perfectos Invitational to retain the Unified Tag-Team Championship
- Hernandez and Jimenez were the legal men, Hernandez won with a quick roll-up of Jimenez.
- "Wrestling Personified" Rik Luxury defeated "The Mexican Werewolf" El Chupacabra and Sheik Khan Abadi
- in a Tri-Force Match to become the new Vendetta Pro Tri-Force Champion
- Vendetta Pro Wrestling
- Vendetta Pro Wrestling Tri-Force Championship
- APW / Vendetta Pro Unified Tag-Team Championship
|Vendetta Pro Wrestling Results|
|2012 List of Vendetta Pro TV shows|
|7/4 • 7/18 • 8/1 • 8/22 • 9/19 • 10/10 • 10/31 • 11/28 • 12/26|
|2013 List of Vendetta Pro TV shows|