The October 10, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on September 15, 1987 at the Peoria Civic Center in Peoria, Illinois.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Magnificent Muraco defeated Bob Orton, Jr. (2:16)
- Strike Force (Rick Martel & Tito Santana) defeated Barry Horowitz & Tiger Chung Lee (3:33)
- King Harley Race (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Arthur Washington (0:36)
- Demolition (Ax & Smash) (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated Mario Mancini & Van Van Horne (2:32)
- Butch Reed, Nikolai Volkoff & The One Man Gang (w/ Slick) defeated Jake Milliman, Lance Allen & Sivi Afi (2:37)
- Dark match: The Rougeau Brothers (Jacques Rougeau & Raymond Rougeau) defeated The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart) (c) by Count Out in a WWF Tag Team Championship Match
- Dark match: The Honky Tonk Man (w/ Jimmy Hart) (c) defeated Randy Savage (w/ Miss Elizabeth) by DQ to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship
- Highlights from the "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. The Honky Tonk Man match at Saturday Night's Main Event (aired October 3 on NBC), with Hulk Hogan running in to stop a 3-on-1 attack on Savage and the new friendship between Hogan and Savage that formed.
- A podium interview with Craig DeGeorge and guests Bobby Heenan and André the Giant. The interview was the first hype for the newly announced Survivor Series, the main event of which would be five-member team led by André facing a five-member team captained by Hulk Hogan.
- The premiere of the music video "Piledriver" by Koko B. Ware.