The October 1, 1988 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on September 13, 1988 at the Market Square Arena in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark match: B. Brian Blair defeated Danny Davis (7:12)
- Dark match: The Young Stallions (Jim Powers & Paul Roma) defeated Los Conquistadores (Conquistador Dos & Conquistador Uno) (10:57)
- The Honky Tonk Man (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated Bob Emory (1:38)
- Koko B. Ware defeated Phil Newkirk (2:13)
- The Big Boss Man (w/ Slick) defeated David Stoudemire (1:30)
- Greg Valentine (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated Reno Riggins (2:25)
- The British Bulldogs (Davey Boy Smith & The Dynamite Kid) defeated John Ziegler & Trent Knight (2:27)
- Brutus Beefcake defeated George South (1:46)
- Akeem (w/ Slick) defeated Allen Kinsey (0:51)
- Podium interview with "Mean" Gene Okerlund that led to Hercules' face turn, following a failed attempt by Ted DiBiase to purchase Hercules' contract from Bobby Heenan and make him his "slave." Following DiBiase's announcement, Hercules -- who makes it clear early he had not been consulted about the matter -- demands answers from Heenan, and when "the Brain" tries to bluff his way out of the situation, DiBiase attacks Hercules from behind with the loaded briefcase. After briefly being double-teamed by DiBiase and Virgil, Hercules regains his bearings and is able to run the heels out of the arena.