Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
O.co Coliseum – originally known as the Oakland–Alameda County Coliseum, and commonly Oakland Coliseum – is a multi-purpose stadium, located in Oakland, California, in the Coliseum Industrial area. It is the only multi-purpose stadium left to serve as a full-time home to both a Major League Baseball team (the Oakland Athletics) and a National Football League team (the Oakland Raiders) in the United States. The Coliseum was also home to the San Jose Earthquakes, of Major League Soccer, who used the stadium for several games during their 2008–2009 seasons. It also was the host of some games of the 2009 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- WWF House Show - January 2, 1985.
- WWF House Show - February 27, 1985.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - June 18, 1988.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - June 25, 1988.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - July 2, 1988.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - August 26, 1989.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - September 2, 1989.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - September 9, 1989.
- WCW Saturday Night - July 27, 1991.
- Thunder - July 16, 1998.
- SuperBrawl IX - February 21, 1999.
- O.co Coliseum on Wikipedia