Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The November 8, 2001 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on November 6, 2001 at the Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley) (c) (w/ Stacy Keibler) defeated The APA (Bradshaw & Faarooq) to retain the WCW World Tag Team Championship (4:42)
- Test (c) defeated Matt Hardy to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (2:54)
- The Rock (c) defeated Booker T by DQ to retain the WCW World Heavyweight Championship (4:31)
- The Big Show defeated William Regal by DQ (0:28)
- Jeff Hardy & Lita defeated Ivory & Lance Storm (3:14)
- Christian defeated Tajiri (w/ Torrie Wilson) (2:56)
- The Undertaker defeated Kurt Angle & Steve Austin in a Two On One Handicap Match (6:58)