The November 6, 1994 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on October 19, 1994 at the Knickerbocker Arena in Albany, New York.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark match: Lex Luger vs. Tatanka (w/ Ted DiBiase) ended in a Double Count Out (13:50)
- Dark match: Razor Ramon (c) defeated Jeff Jarrett to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (14:00)
- Dark match: Bret Hart & The British Bulldog defeated Jim Neidhart & Owen Hart (15:37)
- Dark match: The Undertaker defeated Yokozuna in a Casket Match
- The Heavenly Bodies (Jimmy del Ray & Tom Prichard) (w/ James E. Cornette) defeated Ben Jordan & Tony Roy