|Friday Night Smackdown|
|Date||November 4, 2005|
|City||Los Angeles, California|
|Previous episode||October 28, 2005|
|Next episode||November 11, 2005|
The November 4, 2005 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took take place on October 30, 2005 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Matt Hardy & Rey Mysterio defeated Christian & John Bradshaw Layfield (w/ Jillian Hall) (14:52)
- Chris Benoit defeated Booker T (w/ Sharmell) (c) by Count Out in a WWE United States Championship Match (7:31)
- Roddy Piper defeated Bob Orton by DQ (3:35)
- Bobby Lashley defeated Nunzio & Vito in a Two On One Handicap Match (2:14)
- Mr. Kennedy defeated Scotty 2 Hotty (2:38)
- MNM (Mercury & Nitro) (w/ Melina) (c) defeated Batista & Eddie Guerrero to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship (13:28)