The November 4, 2004 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Entertainment, which took place on November 2, 2004 at the Savvis Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Kurt Angle defeated Chris Nawrocki (0:27)
- Kurt Angle defeated Daniel Puder (0:41)
- Booker T defeated Orlando Jordan (w/ John Bradshaw Layfield) by DQ (2:27)
- Rey Mysterio & Rob Van Dam defeated Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak (15:44)
- Booker T & Josh Mathews defeated John Bradshaw Layfield & Orlando Jordan (7:04)