The November 30, 2009 episode of Ring of Honor Wrestling was the thirty-sixth episode of the show, it was recorded at the The Arena, formally the home of Extreme Championship Wrestling. This episode was recorded on September 11, 2009.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- The Briscoes (Jay & Mark Briscoe) and The Dark City Fight Club (Jon Davis & Kory Chavis) ended in a double disqualification.
- Eddie Kingston defeated Claudio Castagnoli.
- El Generico & Kevin Steen defeated The Set (J-Sin & Lance Lude).
- Austin Aries defeated Colt Cabana.