The November 26, 1989 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on November 2, 1989 at the Kansas Coliseum in Wichita, Kansas.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels) defeat Al Burke & Bobby Jaggers (3:20)
- Mr. Perfect (w/ The Genius) defeats Warren Bianchi (1:53)
- Ronnie Garvin defeats The Brooklyn Brawler (2:14)
- Rick Rude (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeats Mark Regan (1:58)
- Brutus Beefcake defeats Don Demmel (2:09)
- The Powers of Pain (The Barbarian & The Warlord) (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeat Ray Oakley & Todd Becker (1:51)