The November 26, 1988 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on October 25, 1988 at the Baltimore Arena in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Jake Roberts defeats John Latu (3:00)
- Mr. Perfect defeats David Stoudemire (2:30)
- The Ultimate Warrior (c) defeats Barry Horowitz to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (2:15)
- Rick Rude (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeats Bill Woods (1:45)
- King Haku (w/ Bobby Heenan, Ted DiBiase & Virgil) defeats Hercules by DQ (2:32)
- The Young Stallions (Jim Powers & Paul Roma) defeat Bubba Kirk & Max McGiver (1:10)
- The Big Boss Man (w/ Slick) defeats David Isley (2:56)
- Dark match: Randy Savage (c) defeats Andre The Giant by DQ to retain the WWF Championship
- Brother Love Show: Guests are WWF president Jack Tunney and Bad News Brown. The segment began with Love demanding Tunney take action against Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage for always taking over his show and chasing him off his set. Later, Brown confronts Tunney and asks why he is not getting any matches against Savage for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship. After not getting a clear answer, Brown claims that Miss Elizabeth is "doing favors" for Tunney, implying the two are sleeping together and that she is using her sexual charms to have Tunney protect Savage against sure defeat to Brown. Tunney emphatically denies the charge and tells Brown how dare he say something like that, only for Brown to grab Tunney by his tie and force him to his knees, threatening him with bodily harm if he ever stand up to him again.