The November 24, 1997 Edition of RAW is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's RAW brand, which took place on November 24, 1997 at the Cumberland County Memorial Auditorium in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Billy Gunn & The Road Dogg defeated The Legion of Doom (Road Warrior Animal & Road Warrior Hawk) (c) to win the WWF Tag Team Championship (9:23)
- Brian Christopher (w/ Jerry Lawler) defeated Flash Flanagan in a WWF Light Heavyweight Title Tournament Quarterfinal Match (3:30)
- Ken Shamrock defeated Savio Vega (5:20)
- Shawn Michaels (w/ Chyna, Jim Neidhart & Triple H) defeated Vader (3:00)
- Harvey Wippleman entering the ring as "Handsome Harvey" to introduce D-Generation X was a potshot at Rick Rude, who had appeared at both the November 17 RAW (which was taped) and Monday Nitro (a live event). DX, however, was not impressed by Wippleman's impersonation. Shawn Michaels commented "whoa, that was a tough spot to fill", then helped send Wippleman out of the ring.
- In this RAW, he was invited to join D-Generation X after confronting the entire stable as a lone representative of The Hart Foundation. This was an offer he had apparently accepted as Neidhart had joined DX for the final match of the evening. After the Shawn Michaels-Vader match, Neidhart was attacked from behind with a low blow from Chyna, and beaten up by the rest of DX, who painted his back with the letters "WCW." Neidhart was one of several wrestlers who had moved to the WCW in protest over the Montreal Screwjob at the end of Survivor Series 1997.