The November 22, 1986 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on October 6, 1986 at the Broome County Arena in Binghamton, New York.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Randy Savage (w/ Miss Elizabeth) (c) defeated Ricky Steamboat by Count Out to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (7:03)
- The Junkyard Dog defeated Al Navarro (0:37)
- Dino Bravo (w/ Johnny V) defeated Kurt Kaufman (0:55)
- Dick Slater defeated Jimmy Jack Funk (2:12)
- Billy Jack Haynes defeated Ray Vance (1:06)
- Johnny V & The Dream Team (Brutus Beefcake & Greg Valentine) defeated Hillbilly Jim, Pedro Morales & Tito Santana by DQ (3:12) when the face team began arguing with referee Danny Davis
- Throughout the broadcast, following the Savage-Steamboat match, commentator and analyst Bruno Sammartino provides backstage reports updating fans on Steamboat's injury. In the final update segment, Savage enters the area and, after hearing from Sammartino that Steamboat has been sent to the hospital, begins gloating at his actions. Sammartino becomes furious and attacks Savage, starting a feud between the two; several faces are able to pull Sammartino off long enough for Savage to make his getaway. Heel color commentator Jesse "the Body" Ventura is outraged by Sammartino's actions and threatens to quit the show, to which play-by-play announcer Vince McMahon, Jr. calls his bluff by saying, "That's fine, I won't have to work with you either!"
- "Piper’s Pit," with guests Kamala, Kimchee and King Curtis, targeting Hulk Hogan for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship.
- A promo with Ventura and The Honky Tonk Man announcing the (kayfabe) "Vote of Confidence" poll, where 71,111 fans voted for Honky and 603,272 voted against him. The storyline development helped consolidate Honky's status as a cocky heel.